book recomendements:
i am about down with the first book in the series of pretty little liars. So far it has been a great book that i recommend everyone reading. It is suspenseful, dramatic, romantic and has action and good for every person to read. The book is based off a murder of there friend. I think that
this book is worth reading because it was a page turner and I couldn’t put it
down when I started reading. The best parts of the book were when the four
girls got texts messages from A. I don’t think there was a part of this book I
didn’t like it was overall a very good book. I recommend this book to girls
because it’s a chick flick and also it’s a TV show on ABC and the new season
starts January 2. But I think the TV boys would like it to because I watch it
with my brother and its every suspenseful.
I like that you included all of the characteristics about the book. You could have put this document into a word document and done spelling check because I see a few mistakes like spelling and capitals. I have not read this book and I don't think I will because it's more of a girl book. I would recommend the book I'm reading Divergent. I think you will like this book since it's also a page turner and makes you want to keep reading.
ReplyDelete