Sunday, December 15, 2013

About The Author

One for the money

By Janet Evanovich


 Janet was born in New Jersey and grew up there. She started her passion for writing at a young age. Her most popular series is One for the money. Its a twenty book series. First book is One for the money and it goes all the way down to Takedown Twenty. Janet has a unique tradition where when shes finished with a book she has a signing and her fans get to choose the books title.  Janet has wrote 55+ books and is expecting new releases this spring! If you have ever read any of Janet Evanovich's books, please comment and rate the book.








2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of her books, but this is a great bio of her! I like that she lets her fans choose the titles, thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive never read any of Janets.. I have seen the movie One for the Money and it really good!

    ReplyDelete