In the book
Pretty Little Liars i wanted to read it becuase ive seen the tv series and it was so good i wanted to read the book. im on chapter one and so far it is every good. i also choose this book because i really like reading mysterys and love reading about make believe drama. It has a murder in the story which makes it a book that is hard to put down. It is about 4 teenage girls who bestfriend died. Noone knew how she just randomly disappered. Now the 4 girls are just trying to survive and move on with there lives but they are getting bullied and someone who states there name as "A" is trying to kill them and find out all there secrets. Read the book to find out more!
I should Probably start reading the books! I love the tv series also and I bet the books are even better!
ReplyDelete