Wednesday, September 25, 2013


I think that this book is worth reading because it was a page turner and I couldn’t put it down when I started reading. The best parts of the book were when the four girls got texts messages from A. I don’t think there was a part of this book I didn’t like it was overall a very good book. I recommend this book to girls because it’s a chick flick and also it’s a TV show on ABC and the new season starts January 2. But I think the TV boys would like it to because I watch it with my brother and its every suspenseful.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelby! I love watching the TV show PLL but I have never actually put the time in to read the books. I've herd that the books are very good but also different than the show. I think I'll have to check out the books sometime!
    I noticed you said the best part of the book was when the 4 girls got texts from A, which is pretty much happening every 30 min in the show so I was wondering if the texts in the books were more spaced out unlike the TV show. Can't wait for the new season of PLL to come out!
    -A ;)

    ReplyDelete